Why should you opt for a climate ceiling?
You want your building to be productive, comfortable and healthy? You want to be flexible in organizing and designing your building? And you want a good investment for the long term? Then a climate ceiling is the right choice. Why? This is what you read on this page.
Make the ceiling a distinctive feature
Climate ceilings - the basis for a good indoor climate
A good indoor climate has been proven to improve productivity, reduce absenteeism and enhance the working atmosphere in companies. Aspects that are of importance to a good indoor climate include individually adjustable room temperature, low air speeds and effective acoustics in the concerned area.
The finishing touch to a building
Now and in the future Climate ceilings offer an aesthetic advantage in the interior of a building and offer a high level of flexibility when it comes to (future) room layouts.
If you want sustainability, consider a climate ceiling
Because climate ceilings are based on high temperature cooling and low temperature heating, they can be used in combination with sustainable generation systems like heat and cold storage in the ground. This means climate ceiling systems result in favourable energy consumption and are ideal for sustainable building designs which, for example, comply with the highest BREEAM certification.
A good long-term investment
Climate ceilings are maintenance-free and have a very long life-span, which leads to low maintenance and operating costs for the building.
Inteco offers various metal climate ceilings. We have compiled a useful overview for you, which can be used to compare our products. For instance, differences in capacity, noise absorption, sustainability, etc.
Benefits for architecture
* climate ceilings can be modified to suit the layout of the building.
* Climate technology is invisibly integrated into the ceiling.
* The ceiling becomes a distinctive part of the overall architecture.
* Very little plenum height is needed.
* Inteco works with renowned partners when it comes to lighting and air vents.
Benefits for users/building owners
* Low operating costs:
- Low energy costs
- Maintenance-free system
* Long life-span (> 20 years)
* Plenum always easily accessible
(easy to access installations above the ceiling)
* Positive impact on sustainability certifications like BREEAM
Benefits for the working environment
* Always a pleasant and uniform temperature due to radiation and high cooling and heating capacities;
* Low air speeds and thus no draught or dust displacement;
* High acoustic comfort; silent system and pleasant acoustics due to noise damping capacity of ceiling panels.
* The ability to configure temperature separately in each room.
How does a climate ceiling or radiation panel work?
The basis for a structural (metal) ceiling featuring water-bearing climate elements. This means cold and hot water can be transported depending on whether heat or cold is needed in the concerned space. Energy exchange primarily takes place based on radiation, which is perceived as very pleasant.read more on how a climate ceiling operates
Discover the various systems
Inteco offers metal, stucco and hybrid climate ceiling systems. Check out our models by visiting the product pages.go to the products